Covid practices, updated as of May 26, 2021:
Based on information from the CDC, vaccinated people can be without masks outdoors and in small groups indoors with other vaccinated people. All our staff are vaccinated as of May 26, 2021. Some have unvaccinated children at home, due to the child’s age.
All staff may exceed CDC recommendations and continue to use sanitizer or mask during work hours, if they choose to.
Staff will continue to respect the properties that we show. If the listing agent or seller requests hand sanitizing, masks, or shoe covers/remove shoes, our staff will comply.
Staff will continue to respect the preferences of our clients. We will hand sanitize or mask when we are with them, upon request.
- There’s less and less Covid around to catch right now in the US.
- The vaccines are incredibly unbelievably effective (even against variants)
- We’re moving into summer
- Vaccinated people are not catching Covid very often and rarely getting. hospitalized and almost never dying. It can happen but it’s rare.
- Vaccinated people are not transmitting it much any more, either.
- Unvaccinated kids don’t get serious illness very often. [source: Robin Schoenthaler, MD. May 15, 2021]